Turns out that we love literature, reading and books here just as much as we do shapes in nature. One informs the other of course.
So this is a page to gather all the posts and articles written on reading, on book reviews and book recommendations. Sometimes its good to have all things in one place, a bit like a library.
- A Journey through Geometry books – I love my geometry books, sometimes I just have to gaze at them and wonder. Highlights a few that have informed my journey on The Smart Happy project
- Last child in the Woods by Richard Louv, a book review. One of my biggest inspirations, a must for all nature loving families.
- The Winter of our Disconnect, a book review. Written by a guest writer for us, sharing insights on what she found helpful with her own family.
- Shared Reading with children. An article inspired by my own trials of reading with my own kids. points out the quality magazines for children I have come across as reading doesn’t always have to be books.
- Beetle Boy by MG Leonard, a book review. Fiction for 9 years and up. But a great read at any age and an opportunity to brush up on your beetle knowledge.
- Nature Words post. A special shape related Nature Word post written by a fellow family and nature lover in the US. Links to her blog where you can read more of her Nature Word posts to stretch your tongue and vocabulary