When we Stitch upon a Star we are introduced to the infinite and regenerative qualities of 5. We begin to see this archetype expressed in the natural world.
Understanding the Number 5 through Nature and Craft. Skill level : Beginner
To see what it involves go to How to Stitch Upon a Star.
What the kit includes:
- 2 x Flower geometry artwork printed onto cotton 152gsm
- 5 inch bamboo embroidery hoop
- 32 page A6 full colour booklet with guide and step by step instructions.
- Thread, needle and selection of beads to complete the design detailed in the instructions
- Upcycled and handmade carry bag
The finished embroidery pieces will be 15cm diameter size each.
The kit includes two different flower geometry artwork printed onto cotton fabric. This means you have can create two finished embroideries. There are lots of flowers I have been and will be experimenting with to include in this craft. The 2 designs currently included are the Mallow (in black and white) and the Herb Robert (in muted colour). See the product photos.
Please note *** the CARRY BAGS are handmade from recycled fabrics and the one you receive may differ from that in the photo.
For photos of other designs using this kit and to see what others have done go to the Stitching Stars Gallery