5 Easy steps to a Natural Geometric Lunch
So in true Smart Happy style I’ve come up with something that might just perk everyone up.
5 easy steps to a natural geometric lunch
- Slice the APPLE in half – remember through the tummy of the fruit – to reveal the perfect star inside.
- Remove the pips from it just to make it an even more perfect star.
- Squeeze some lemon juice on the flesh to stop it discolouring, you know they won’t eat it if its brown.
- Piece it back together and gift wrap it in a length of ribbon.
- Pack all other ingredients as usual.
Doesn’t that look exciting? a little present in each lunchbox.
So now everyone’s happy….
- Your child is happy as s/he has got a special surprise at lunchtime.
- You’re happy because you know that each little step takes your child closer to appreciating the wonders of the natural world and how that will serve him well throughout life.
- The whole class is happy and making friends via little apple stars.
- And I’m happy as it fits so neatly into my shape hunting posts. Have you checked out the others by the way? geometry in food and Fibonacci numbers in nature